(Intro – MIKExANGEL & Trey Songz)
Vibe
Aye, yeah
Vibe
Oh, yeah

(Chorus – Trey Songz & MIKExANGEL)
I ain't gotta call, she just came exterior
Got the top off, she only hop inside
Yeah, wind in her hair, yes, she but beloved the ride
She don't really care, yeah, she just love the vibe
She just caught a vibe, she simply caught a vibe
She just caught a vibe, nosotros just caught a vibe
She simply defenseless a vibe, I just caught a vibe
I just defenseless a vibe, we only caught a vibe

(Poetry 1 – Trey Songz)
We only caught a vibe on the way, feeling wavy
Met her on the wing, merely she feeling like my babe
One await in her optics, make me wanna accept some babies
We just caught a vibe and I swear this s**t is crazy
Ooh, feeling and then skilful, like we in another world
Like I knew you before, am I tripping? This is unlike, babe
Ooh, feeling so good, like nosotros in another world
I just need some more, y'all're addicted, this is trippy, baby

(Chorus – Trey Songz & MIKExANGEL)
She just caught a vibe, she just caught a vibe
She but caught a vibe, we just caught a vibe
She just caught a vibe, I only caught a vibe
I just defenseless a vibe, nosotros just caught a vibe

(Verse 2 – Chisanity, MIKExANGEL, Justine Darcenne & Trey Songz)
I ain't gotta phone call, she just come up outside
Bring the Bentley truck, we simply defenseless a vibe
Experience it in the air, put one in the heaven
She give me head while I'm smoking, merely she never blow my eye
I ain't got nothing but fourth dimension, simply been stuck on the grind
10 toes on my ain, damn, ni**every bit tryna take me out my zone now
Ooh, feeling and so adept, like we in another world
Hands gripping all on round the waist, sauce dripping, we be outta infinite

(Chorus – Trey Songz & MIKExANGEL)
She only defenseless a vibe, she just caught a vibe
She just caught a vibe, we just caught a vibe
She just caught a vibe, I just defenseless a vibe
I merely caught a vibe, we just caught a vibe
She just caught a vibe, she just defenseless a vibe
She just caught a vibe, we just caught a vibe
She just defenseless a vibe, I but caught a vibe
I just defenseless a vibe, we but caught a vibe

(Verse three – MIKExANGEL)
Vibe, vibe
Vibe, vibe
Vibe, when the night turn to daytime
Vibe, crusade you lot know I don't waste fourth dimension
I got a little vino for you, What else?
I got a little time for you, What else?
You know I go along you so spoiled, What else?
I rub you downward with that oil
She just defenseless a vibe, I'ma angel in the role
She want me bated, wanna prove me how that mouth feel
Yes, in the brand new Mercedes, she ain't even my lady
I treat her similar my baby
Them other dudes and so shady, riding round with a boss
F**male monarch round with the stars, have your ass straight to Mars

(Chorus – Trey Songz & MIKExANGEL)
Vibe, we simply caught a vibe
Vibe, we just caught a vibe

(Outro – Justine Darcenne & Chisanity & MIKExANGEL)
I own't got nothing but time, simply been stuck on the grind
10 toes on my ain, damn, ni**equally tryna accept me out my zone now
I ain't got cipher but time, I ain't got nothing simply time
I vibe